Glorious PC Gaming Race has rebranded to simply Glorious. With the new rebranding comes with a new logo and the newly introduced sub-brand called Glorious Forge.
Glorious Forge seeks to introduce new, unique and experimental products that is requested by the community via small-batch Group Buys which will cater from keyboards to mousepads and many others.
This new sub-brand will enable Glorious to innovate and collaborate with the community. In turn, will give fans and creators opportunities to work with Glorious to bring fresh ideas - incorporating art, lifestyle, cutting edge tech and much more.
HOW IT WORKS
Glorious Forge project will be released "Group Buy" style, meaning those interested will need to pre-order the products. Once the maximum pre-order quantity has been reached, only then will production starts. This system helps make limited-quantity runs of exciting products possible.
STAGE 1: INTEREST CHECK
Interest Checks (ICs) are exactly what they sound like – a way to gauge interest for a product that Glorious are looking to move into the Group Buy stage.
- ICs will be posted on the Glorious Forge™ hub page with a clear label distinguishing them from live Group Buys.
- No money is exchanged at this stage. ICs are merely a showing of interest, not a promise to buy.
- To express your interest in a product idea, you will submit your email address via a form.
- Once enough people have shown interest, it will move into the Group Buy stage.
STAGE 2: GROUP BUY
Products that the community shows significant interest in move into the Group Buy (GB) phase. Check out active GBs by visiting the Glorious Forge™ hub page!
- Similar to traditional pre-orders, Glorious Forge products have a dedicated page on our website. There, you can check out a detailed breakdown of the product, including its price and estimated shipping date.
- Group Buys are typically live for 2 weeks but the duration may vary.
- You will be charged the full amount when you pre-order a Glorious Forge product - standard shipping rates apply.
- Once the product’s minimum order quantity (MOQ) has been reached, and the GB has ended, it will quickly move into the production phase.
STAGE 3: PRODUCTION
Glorious Forge products go into production only after its Group Buy has concluded.
- Production takes an estimated 30-45 days, but this could vary significantly by project.
- During this phase, we ensure all Glorious Forge products match the same level of quality and consistency as our mass-produced, mainline products.
STAGE 4: FULFILLMENT
Once the products have been manufactured at the factory, they will be shipped.
- Group Buy participants will be notified via email and social posts that their product is ready for shipment.
- Contact our customer support team to update your address if it has changed over the course of the Group Buy process.
- You can not do this once the product is already en route to your address from our warehouse.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Glorious Forge products are fully covered by our Customer Support team.
All electronic Glorious Forge products come with a 2-year warranty and a 1-year warranty for all non-electronic products.
AUTHORIZED RETAILERS & DISTRIBUTORS
Units are only guaranteed through the Glorious webstore. International partners will handle Glorious Forge Group Buys on a product-by-product basis. Reach out to them for more information when you see a new project announced on our website.